The sun is out, the flowers are in bloom, and the day is beautiful! With winter's thaw comes a variety of festivals and celebrations, and we want to hear about yours! Using the Tradition article template, tell us about a festival in your world! Is there a special event for the spring equinox? Or perhaps there's a massive music and art celebration? Everything from comic con to world-wide jubilees and more are allowed!
Tell us how people in your world celebrate with a festive gathering!
Using the tradition article template
, tell us about a festival in your world! It could be anything from a spring equinox, woodstock style even or even a comic con!
We would like to know:
- Where this event takes place
- What activities take place there
- How this tradition came about
First of all, if you DON'T have a World Anvil Account CREATE ONE NOW
- it's FREE!
Simply create an article and click on the button on the right side of your article's EDIT page to submit the entry. The entry will be listed on this page along with all other entries taking part in the competition.
The competition's stats are now hidden and the final winners will be revealed during the Awards Ceremony!
Everyone taking part in the competition will receive the Competitor's badge on their profile.
The Winner of the competition will be receiving the Winner Badge for the competition
The winner of the challenge will ALSO receive a gift from the World Anvil team specifically thought out/designed based who they are, and what we feel will help them in their World Building, Writing or Roleplaying efforts.
- Submit only one article using the Tradition Template
- The article's creation date should be after the start date of the competition
- Do not stray far from the subject of the competition. The entries will be judged based on that.
- Have a question about the criteria or rules? Ask an Enchanter in the World Anvil Discord
Each competition is judged based on two weighted criteria
- The internal voting of the Community Managers (Also known as Enchanters)
- The number of Likes/Favourites/Hearts the article has received.
The winner will be announced during our Celebratory Twitch next Saturday, 28th of April and via the World Anvil Announcements.